Wednesday, April 3, 2013

numero dos

The grand, mindless search for words
less the mind, stronger the voice
Finding the way to give thanks for my love
and love for my thanks

In these nine months, my body 
could have brought life into this world
Last year's spring cleaning has morphed 
but remains on my living room floor
We have entered the tipi and been blessed
by medicine and its dancing deer messengers

and still...
Feeling the words like a rubberband ball core 
in my stomach, millions of them, curled up
Breathing space, air, light that way
willing those words to unfurl and bloom
into the heart's perfection expressed

Encountering one of life's greatest loves
in the abundance of my heart, 
Where are the words to praise this love?

I walk my prayer 
I walk in beauty 
I stare into the dark
and into the fire
and let it all arise

thanks for my love
love for my thanks
mi vida

No comments:

Post a Comment