Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Archangel Michael Clearing Prayer

I'm moved the share this prayer with you. Several dear friends shared it with me, and I use it regularly. I usually don't utilize these kind of tools too often, and yet find this one very helpful.  I think of it as a clearing tool. 

This needs to be read aloud, and then you tap your thymus (at your sternum) three times then touch your bellybutton :) Please use it if it resonates with you, with my blessings of love.

Archangel Michael Clearing Prayer


I, _________ , call in the highest energy of
Archangel Michael's fifth dimensional tube of Light.
I thank you, Archangel Michael,
for placing this tube of Light over me
in this lifetime, in all lifetimes,
all planetary systems, all solar systems,
all alternate worlds, all alternate universes,
all parallel worlds, all parallel universes,
and all space and time
by the force and grace of God.

I thank you, Archangel Michael,

for using your sword of Light to completely clear me
of all attached energies, all negative energies, and all attached entities
from my cellular memory
and from all other parts of my being.

I thank you for transmuting these energies

up through the fifth dimensional tube of Light,
to the fifth dimension,
where they can be transformed into their highest form of Light.

Should I have any attached energies
that do not wish to go to the Light,
leave me now and go somewhere safe within the Universe
without harming anyone.

I thank you for infusing all voids within my being
with unconditional love and Light.

So I speak and so it is.


I am receptive to this protection and clearing.
(tap thymus 3x and touch navel)

No comments:

Post a Comment