Tuesday, January 3, 2012

hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...

My heart has had a stainless steel scrubber taken to it. Nothing entirely destructive, but certainly beyond a brisk cleansing or awakening. Some old condensed layers are falling off, and it feels like there's a big raw freshly scrubbed hole in the middle. Not a hole of emptiness though, like when one feels all alone and alienated in this world. This whole hole feels peaceful and receptive, open to allowing entrance to some big new entities - welcoming loving entities with which my heart path can partner like never before. Beyond romance, passion, ideas about merging...

Naturally I immediately invited someone in once I realized there was some open space. There was some good movement - the temporary distraction of the new invitee helped me further clear the way for this giant space. My effusive heart can't bear a lack of enthusiasm, even in a simple love affair. I have no desire to mold anyone into my perfect being, and so like Kali with her scythe, ongoing sloughing off continues.

In all this I remain soft, entirely tender to the ripples of my experience and choices, and more than anything, curious. With an opening heart, a widening mind, a perceptive body and a curious spirit, here I stand, ready to taste the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment