Thursday, October 21, 2010

my tea blog

This is what we call in the museum world a "soft opening," which happen to be words I really love and could write about 10 different poems about. Hmmm, maybe more on that later. 

This soft opening reveals my new tea blog, inspired by of course my beloved relationship with the amazing combination of hot water and various plants and imbibing, the catalystic effect of blog-writing (this one), and Dr. Jeanine's amazing and simple reminder that I can always work on the things I love and am moved to right now (I guess that's why Simply Divine Solutions is a name so fitting to her business). Although I'm doing other conscious and subconscious work on my dream tea house, this is another place for that bricolage - for me to collect and arrange bits and pieces and things that move me. This blog's friends (readers) feel like a safe space for this soft opening, so here it is:

http://deepinsteeping.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment